Sunday, May 13, 2012

Celebrate My Beauty

Children like to play with me; I elicit a sense of awe and delight. Most of all playing with me comes natural to most…They LOVE to manipulate me, create swirls and watch me mix with other paints.  I help with hand and eye coordination, fine motor skills, cognitive development, and just about everything else. Above all, I help the children to become CREATIVE and UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS  . I am a MUCH NEEDED EXPRRIENCE for ALL CHILDREN!!!

 

IMG_0736

 

 

IMG_0737

 

 

IMG_0739

 

 

IMG_0740

 

 

IMG_0742

 

Please bring me out as much as you can, don't let me dry up!

 

IMG_0706

 

 

IMG_0710

 

 

IMG_0711 (3)

 

 

IMG_0711

 

 

IMG_0711 (2)

 

 

IMG_0713

 

 

IMG_0709

 

 

IMG_0718

 

 

IMG_0723

I can bring out much laughter in your environment; Proverb said, Laughter is the best medicine.

 

Forever yours.

clip_image001

5 comments:

  1. What brand fingerpaint is that? It looks lovely!

    laurie dyer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Laurie, I use finger paints from Discount School Supply.

      Delete
    2. Oh, thanks! I haven't tried those yet!

      laurie

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful! I love the bright colors--I can just feel the squishy paint! I'd love to invite you to share it at Teach Me Tuesday (my educational linky party) at http://PreschoolPowolPackets.blogspot.com -- I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific, I love the mess! I have nominated you for an award. Stop by my site to read about it.

    Liz :)

    http://crazyforkindergarten68.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete